Teaching, Notes, and Talks
- I was on the faculty for the 2019 Voting Rights Data Institute where I:
- I was a TA/grader/tutor at Colby College for:
- Calculus (MA121, 122)
- Micro- and Macro Economic Principles/Theory (EC133, 134, 223, 224)
- Game Theory (EC379)
- Introductory Statistics (SC212, 231)
- Computational Thinking (CS151/152)
My notes for the point-set portion of Topology (UPenn Math 500, Fall 2017)
My notes from the Metric Geometry and Gerrymandering Group’s August 2017 Conference. Videos of the talks can be found on the MGGG YouTube channel
Introduction to the Metagraph of Districting Plans given at the Voting Rights Data Institute, June 18, 2019
Graphs, Geometry, and Gerrymanders given at the University of Toronto Dept. of Mathematics Diet Graduate Seminar, Feb. 21, 2019. [slides].
Shape Analysis for Redistricting given at the University of Toronto Dept. of Mathematics Hyperbolic Lunch Seminar Feb. 21, 2019. [slides].