- I was on the faculty for the 2019 Voting Rights Data Institute where I:
- co-led independent research groups
- Investigating locality splitting
- Hackathon for education
- Optimal transport distances between districting plans
- co-led a workshop introducing topics in optimization
- gave tutorials on Python and gerrychain
- I was a TA/grader/tutor at Colby College for:
- Calculus (MA121, 122)
- Micro- and Macro Economic Principles/Theory (EC133, 134, 223, 224)
- Game Theory (EC379)
- Introductory Statistics (SC212, 231)
- Computational Thinking (CS151/152)
Notes for the point-set portion of Topology (UPenn Math 500, Fall 2017)
Notes from the Metric Geometry and Gerrymandering Group’s August 2017 Conference. Videos of the talks can be found on the MGGG YouTube channel
Equilibrium Characterization for Data Acquisition Games. IJCAI, August 8, 2019. [slides]
Introduction to the Metagraph of Districting Plans. Voting Rights Data Institute, June 18, 2019.
Graphs, Geometry, and Gerrymanders. University of Toronto Dept. of Mathematics Diet Graduate Seminar, Feb. 21, 2019. [slides].
Shape Analysis for Redistricting. University of Toronto Dept. of Mathematics Hyperbolic Lunch Seminar Feb. 21, 2019. [slides].